40 years ago

08/10/07

Ernesto "Che" Guevara died 40 years ago.
He's a symbol, not only for left parties, as a leader who fight for poor people. He's th symbol of the "Revoluciòn" for Freedom of poor people.
Now, he's sold everywhere with his "basco" cap with the red star, but the mith of fighter for Freedom needs to be "uploaded" because I don't want more wars, more revolutions. Guevara is a mith that we don't need know: I'd like another Gandhi, not another Guevara. The Freedom, the true Freedom doesn't need more weapons.

So, respectely, I'll remember him as a great and positive symbol of XX century, but I don't hope his come back, I don't want another one.

0 commenti:

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP