First day at LSE

06/10/08

After one week as tourist walking around London, today it's the first day as student. First course? Writing in English, nothing special. After a short presentation... the selection of the level... I was free: nothing special!

Tomorrow I'll start the real student life.

One week as tourist walking very very much. I lost the way a lot of time, but I'm starting to feeling something like "home" (but not "casa", ok?). London is more enjoable to live than I thought, much better than New York. London has a great history, also it is full of blood.

Tomorrow I'll start the real student life.

2 commenti:

laFra 11 ottobre 2008 alle ore 06:47  

What do u mean "it's full of blood"? But I guess that after a few month u'll fell London as "casa" :)

E.T. telefono casa

D21 12 ottobre 2008 alle ore 10:24  

London (and the UK) is a city which has known a lot of war, in each century.

Maybe, I hope to feel London like "home" asap, maybe not feel "casa"... maybe...

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP