From Via Dal Re to Kingsway

11/10/08

Via Dal Re is a minor street in Milano, close to Viale Espinasse (NW). I spent a lot of most amazin' evenings there. I enjoyed a life as university student in Milano, I understood the beauty of an united Italy, how much is stupid someone who wants to divide my country in two parts. I met people from the united Europe and I called them "amici".
Via dal Re is not just this flat, there're also other part of my life like the shop where I bought my motorbike or the other one where my mobile phone had been repaired. These two technological devices are the symbol of a kind of life. Not status symbol, please, but sign of the technology which could upgrade your life, sincerely.

Now, Kingsway is the street between Westminster and the City, is the area of my new university, my new life. Kingsway is a very chaotic street, as usual in London, where my new life has a new reference. Kingsway, I walk there a lot of time. Kingsway was the boundary among two cities, the English City of London and the Royal Westminster.

Two streets so differents. One is the new life, the other one's the past one. Kingsway is an important street as have to be in a monachy capital; Via Dal Re is not for the king, but for someone who I don't know. It's amazing this crossroad.

0 commenti:

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP