a bit scary

22/10/10

I've check the counter for contacts on this blog: in the last 24h, I've receveid visits from both the US Department of Justice and the Italian Ministry of Justice.

This makes me a bit scary.

I'm not a terrorist,
NON SONO UN TERRORISTA.

Maybe, you don't like my ideas, but I'm not a real revolution-man.
Sarò (catto)Comunista, ma se Silvio vuole prendersela con noi, scegliete qualcuno di più pericoloso per voi...
NON HO FATTO NIENTE...

I'M INNOCENT!!! I DIDN'T ANYTHING, I'VE A FAMILY... GET THEM! (H.S., 2005)

4 commenti:

laFra 22 ottobre 2010 alle ore 14:34  

...and you are not in China...get a proxy ;)

D21 22 ottobre 2010 alle ore 19:43  

should I? maybe...

Anonimo 21 marzo 2011 alle ore 00:54  

Hahahaha... Nicola, every once and a while I check up on you. I guess I did at work. Don't tell. I unfortunately can't do it anymore at work. Don't worry. The United States Department of Justice was just me. And I'm just now seeing your post.

<3 Hope things are well!

Erika

D21 21 marzo 2011 alle ore 08:36  

I knew... or at least I supposed to...

Well, to be honest, it was nice to have control from such important people... Let me know if you'll move to Pentagon or FBI... just to know in advance.
:p

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP