One month later

26/10/08

Tonight, I've organised an evening for my first month in London. Just a fish&chips, few good friends 'cause I don't like chaos, not today.
My new life is an easy life, with few things and a lot of papers to study. Milano seems as far as it has to be; I keep in my soul just few friends, with who I know I'll never feel alone. I just need to enrich my new life, but I choose a step-by-step approach, so different to my past life in Edinburgh.

Tonight I'd like to share a beer with some friends who are supported me strongly in this first month.

Tonight we'll look at the same star, I'll be just in front of the Thames, so different to my past river. The Duke is still ruling his duchy, we've just changed the river.

Tonight, quietness 'cause the Duchy don't like noise...

1 commenti:

laFra 28 ottobre 2008 alle ore 13:03  

After this, I can said that u'r an old man...

SEI VECCHIO!!! :p

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP