some changes

02/02/10

I changes some stuffs on this blog. I'm trying to orient it towards more English stuffs coz I'd like to open my thoughts to more international stuffs. Recent stories about Italy are convincing myself that this is a declining country and that probably is escape, together with the 'right' people I know here. In any case, we must stop looking just ourselves, we must... Italians are (probably) the best, but the problem is Italy...
There are so many amazing stuffs all around the world that... Why just Italy? Colours in India, horses in Mongolia, smiles in Brazil, the Occitan spirituality and the rivers of Lyon. My beloved Germany and Scotland, where my soul is born.
So, let make some efforts, in the end this is just a blog...

4 commenti:

Anonimo 2 febbraio 2010 alle ore 19:18  

mmmm...
va beh, almeno faccio esercizio di inglese! però non ti lamentare se poi faccio commenti che dimostrano chiari travisamenti di ciò che hai scritto...
:)
m.

Anonimo 2 febbraio 2010 alle ore 20:04  

As You Wish, My Master.
Papero

Anonimo 2 febbraio 2010 alle ore 22:23  

...

stuff non ha il plurale... aiut

D21 3 febbraio 2010 alle ore 08:57  

Non ho detto che smetterò di scrivere in italiano.

Papero, I trust you, always.

the word "Stuffs" has also the plural, but this is slang not used everywhere.
:)
By the way, I'm not sure I'm a good english writer, not at all!

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP