much ado for nothing

30/09/10

Willy was right, this is the right title for what happened yesterday in the Italian Parliament. The only relevant new is that nothing has happened, cool... isn't?
I mean, you prepare everything for something new, and in the end nothing happens... nothing from you or your opposants. We "discovered" what we alredy knew, they had the opportunity to show us what we already knew. I mean, we "discovered" that Fiat is Fiat and Ferrari is much more cool, while Volkswagen is Volkswagen and Skoda is Skoda. We "discovered" that cars have four wheels and motorbikes two, plus some strange 3-wheels vehicles, although these are not very cool (maybe...).
By the way, if nothing has happened means that organizers fail, both pro anc cons positions are failing. The only winner is the useless opposition we have.
I don't want discuss why this has (not?) happened, maybe uncorrect timing, just observe as far as I can. This is not time to participate, not yet. Otherwise we risk to be part of a prime time non-show.

2 commenti:

laFra 30 settembre 2010 alle ore 11:53  

"The only winner is the useless opposition we have."

I disagree. How can an "useless opposition" be the winner in this context?
Btw, all italian (we!!!) are the real loser. We just keep surviving ('cause we are NOT living) in this situation.
But I can't say too much: I'm just another loser; bacause I let it be, like the most.

D21 30 settembre 2010 alle ore 21:06  

you're completely right, I made a mistake because I cut off some parts without re-writing them.
I'm really sorry!

Btw, I completely agree with you, although this doesn't make me happy.

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP