Netflix's 1899

11/01/23

I really enjoyed 1899, and it's pity it'll be discontinued. I promise, no spoiler, but some comments. It's nice the idea of combining a multi-language story mixing some national backgrounds, though they didn't push it till the end (how can a Chinese and a Polish fall in love if they don't understand each other?! Anyway, that's not a spoiler because it's a detail in the story). The ending is so complex I wouldn't be able to spoil you, but I enjoyed because it is not the classical 'villain' to be defeated. All characters make sense to me, and the scenarios/landscapes are beautiful. It's sometimes too dark, and they might add some more 'positive' characters. Anyway, I enjoyed it and it's pity they discontinued it. It was worthy 2 more seasons. 

0 commenti:

For wayfarers | Per i viandanti

Duke's guests | Ospiti regolari

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP